trousers [ˈtrauzəz]; pants ; britches
His coat is not in keeping with the trousers.
This pair of pants was converted into shorts.
He hitched up his trousers before sitting down.
The back of your shirt has worked out of your trousers.
This pair of trousers is too tight for me.
I don't want to darn your trousers.
He was dressed in a pair of black trousers.
I need some new shoes to go with these trousers.
He rubbed a hole in the knees of his trousers.
1. It's enough to make you wet yourself, if you'll pardon the expression. 这足以吓得你尿裤子 了，请原谅我这么说。
2. He was wearing a stripy shirt and baggy blue t哈尔滨癫痫哪家医院效果好rousers. 他身着一件条纹衬衫和一条宽松的蓝裤子 。
3. My hands, boots and trousers were plastered with mud. 我的双手、靴子和裤子 上都沾满了泥巴。
4. They knock around on weekends in grubby sweaters and pants. 他们周末穿着邋遢的毛衫和裤子 到处闲逛。
5. He had bare feet, a T-shirt and cords on. 他光着脚，穿着T恤衫和灯芯绒裤子 。
6. He was wearing cotton pants and an open-necked shirt. 他穿着纯棉裤子 和开领衬衫。
7. Drips of water rolled down the trousers of his uniform. 他的制服裤子 在不停地滴水。
8. He tried to tuck his flapping shirt inside his trousers. 他设法把飘起的衬衫塞到裤子 里。
9. His sodden trousers were clinging to his shins and his shoes squelched. 他湿透的裤子 紧贴小腿，鞋子吧唧作响。
10. He wore brown corduroy pants and a white cotton shirt. 他身着棕色灯芯绒裤子 和白色棉衬衫。
11. He wore sandals and old jeans and his shirt-tails weren't tucked in. 他穿着凉鞋、旧仔裤，衬衫下摆也没塞进裤子 里。
12. He was smartly dressed in a shirt, dark trousers and boots. 他穿着衬衫和黑裤子 ，脚蹬皮靴，看上去很帅气。
13. This month's offers include a shirt, trousers and bed covers. 本月的特价商品包括一款衬衫、裤子 和多种床罩。
14. He was faultlessly attired in black coat and striped trousers. 他穿着黑色上衣和条纹裤子 ，简直无可挑剔。
15. He was w邯郸癫痫病治疗医院earing, astonishingly, a frilly pink apron over shirt and trousers. 他穿得很奇怪，衬衫和裤子 外面套着件镶褶边的粉红围裙。
16. I smoothed his khaki-trousered leg. 我把他那条卡其布裤子 的裤腿弄平展。
17. I stood up, brushing crumbs from my trousers. 我站起来，掸掉裤子 上的碎屑。
18. He was dressed in khaki trousers. 他穿着暗绿色的裤子 。
19. To put it plainly, they wet themselves. 说白了就是，他们尿裤子 了。
20. I mostly wore black or navy trousers. 我大部分时间穿黑色或深蓝色裤子 。
I bought you a pair of pants.
I hope they fit.
I hope you kept the receipt.
You think they won't fit?
I think I've put on some weight.
Maybe a pound or two.
Maybe four or five pounds?
My waist is bigger than it was.
No problem. These pants have an elastic waistband.
You are so smart!
儿童癫痫该注意哪些治疗问题 A school in Britain has apologised to more than 50 students for punishing them after they wore the wrong trousers to class. Pupils at Heaton Manor school in the north of England were taken out of class and given detention for not conforming to school uniform rules. They had to spend around eight hours in a small classroom for breaking the rules. School bosses said many of the trousers were "skintight" and were not appropriate dress for school. Head teacher Lynne Ackland explained that the school had been in the process of tightening its uniform rules. She said she had not anticipated the variety of trouser styles her pupils would wear. She admitted the school had been too strict with the students.
Parents were furious at the treatment their children received. A mother of an 11-year-old told reporters: "[My daughter] was in that room for eight hours yesterday and she was deeply distressed. I'd understand if she'd behaved badly, but this is punishment for a郑州市治疗羊羔疯好的医院地址 pair of trousers the teachers don't like….She's lost two days' education because of this ridiculous rule and I'm absolutely livid." She added: "We were sent letters from the school to say pupils must wear black, tailored trousers. In my opinion, [my daughter's] trousers are tailored; they are not skintight. The school should be more specific." Ms Ackland said: "We clearly need to be much more specific with people in future."